Comprehensive AML/CFT Compliance & Reporting
Banks and financial institutions face acute challenges in combating money laundering activities that include compliance to KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations, EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence) policies, risk-based transaction monitoring and country-specific AML reporting requirements.
Accurately identifying and reporting suspicious activities is manually intensive, error-prone, time-consuming and expensive. Banks and financial institutions require an expert hand to:
- Simplify the compliance processes through automated systems
- Provide a single risk assessment of their customers across multiple lines of business
- Minimize False Positives and increase efficiency
- Configure user defined alerts and reports
- Maintain a comprehensive audit trail for any changes