The 3i Infotech Ltd. web site (“the Web Site”) pages contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed by the users of the Web Site.
We, 3i Infotech Limited (“3iInfotech”) are committed to respecting your privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information you share with us. Personal Information is information about you that ispersonally identifiable like your name, age, sex, address, email address, orphone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
We are sensitive to privacy issues and have established this Policy so that you can understand the care with which we intend to treat your Personal Information.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. The personal information collected on this site is used for the purpose for which it is requested.
This Policy covers how 3i Infotech treats Personal Information that it collects and receives.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that 3i Infotech does not own or control, or to people that 3i Infotech does not employ or manage.
If you chooseto provide 3i Infotech with your Personal Information, 3i Infotech may transfer that Personal Information within 3i Infotech group or to itsthird-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, 3i Infotech intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Policy even if, in connection with the above, 3i Infotech transfers your Personal Information from your country to countries that may not require an “adequate” level of protection for your Personal Information. In other words, 3i Infotech’s goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred, or retained.
This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
Information Collection and Use
3i Infotech collects personal information when you register with 3i Infotech, when you use 3i Infotech services, when you visit 3i Infotech pages or the pages of certain 3i Infotech partners. 3i Infotech may combine information about you that 3i Infotech has with information that 3i Infotech obtains from its business partners or other companies.
When you register with 3i Infotech, 3i Infotech will ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services 3i Infotech may also ask for your address, and information about your assets. Once you register with 3i Infotech and sign in to 3i Infotech services, you are not anonymous to 3iInfotech.
3i Infotech collects information about your transactions with 3i Infotech and with some of its business partners,including information about your use of products and services that 3i Infotech offers.
3i Infotech uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you,conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
3i Infotech collects resumes from job applicants and the same are used to evaluate the candidate. The information contained in resumes are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any entity unrelated to 3i Infotech. Resumes of individuals / applicants no thired are disposed of when they are either no longer under consideration or are considered outdated.
Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for us to contact them to provide them with information about our products and services. This information will be stored on our servers in India. Such information is usually deleted depending on storage requirement or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request.
3i Infotech is not structured to attract minors. Accordingly, it does not intend tocollect Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
3i infotech does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when 3i Infotech has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- 3i Infotech provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 3i Infotech under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Information to help 3i Infotech communicate with you about offers from 3i Infotech. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- 3i Infotech does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on 3i Infotech’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required in response to court orders, warrants, , legal process, or to establish or exercise its (3i Infotech) legal rights or defend against legal claims etc.,
Edition and deletion of your information
- You can edit your information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the 3i Infotech service and products, such as service announcements, administrative messages, that are considered part of your 3i Infotech account, with offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your 3i Infotech account by visiting our account deletion page. However, certain information may still remain in the archived records of 3i Infotech. These are necessarily backup copies of the information, which 3i Infotech takes as a routine course.
- 3i Infotech has implemented reasonable security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- 3i Infotech has safeguards that protect Personal Information about you.
- 3i Infotech ‘s Web site may contain links to other sites such as 3i Infotech partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
- If you choose to provide 3i Infotech with your Personal Information, 3i Infotech may transfer that Personal Information within 3i Infotech group or to its third-party service providers, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, 3i Infotech intends to adhere to the principles set forth in this Policy even if, in connection with the above, 3i Infotech transfers your Personal Information from your country to countries that may not require an “adequate” level of protection for your Personal Information. In other words, 3i Infotech’s goal is to provide protection for your Personal Information no matter where that Personal Information is collected, transferred, or retained.
- This Policy does not apply to any information which you have disclosed publicly or to information for which you have consented that this Policy does not apply or to information which is required to disclosed in public interest or to information which is required to be disclosed pursuant to valid court orders or regulatory orders.
- 3i Infotech recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by 3i Infotech, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, 3i Infotech hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. 3i Infotech reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
This Web Site is operated in India. If you are located outside India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using our Web Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
3i Infotech may update this policy from time to time. 3i Infotech may notify you about significantchanges in the way 3i Infotech treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placinga prominent notice on this Web-site for a reasonable period of time. You are required to periodically check this website to know the changes.